Property Management Services
Rental and Leasing Program
- Extensive knowledge of market rents for accurate pricing
- Aggressively market all vacancies to maximize exposure
- Match qualified applicants with their ideal property
- Efficiently process applications
- Complete credit and eviction screening
- Employment and income verification
- Rental agreement negotiation with up to date leasing requirements
- Move In and Move Out Inspections
- Tenant Relations
- Enforcement of House Rules
- Routine maintenance including annual inspections
- Tenants have access to our 24 hour maintenance line, and emergency line.
- Access to monthly income/expense statements
- Payment of all approved expenses including debt service, insurance premiums, utility charges, and property taxes
- Evaluate rental market and schedule rent increases accordingly
- Enforce Rent Collection
- Service of Notices (3 day, 30 day, etc.)
- Evictions – Procure legal services
- Security deposit collection and refund
Management of Expenses
- Property inspection with written reports
- Solicit competitive bids for property repair and improvement
- Hire, supervise, and regularly check performance of property staff and vendors
- Promptly respond to tenant requests for repairs and maintenance
- Review and approve all invoices
These are the commitments we make so that your investment property will work better for you!
- We have 24 hour emergency service for maintenance and repairs.
- Our experienced rental agents have extensive knowledge of the rental market and our inventory.
Our vacancy loss is far below the average for this area.
- We have 27 years of experience with Alameda income property. We know the Alameda market and people know us.
- Our rental referral network includes over 1200 units which means more prospective tenants will see your property through us.
- We will not measure our success by the industry average.
Email our property management department for a consultation to see how we can put our experience to work for you!
Request a Consultation
Gallagher and Llindsay has managed our properties for 40 years with integrity and professionalism at all levels. Their tenant screening to ensure qualified occupancy has led to long term tenants.
Their management of the trades that maintain the repair, maintenance, and upkeep has been outstanding. They have a thorough understanding of the Governmental rules that pertain to multifamily property rentals. They provide P&L statements monthly. They keep in touch to let us know what is going on with the properties and what’s happening in the rental industry. In my 60 years as a landlord, our best service has been through Gallagher and Lindsey.